Founded in 1982, our client is an established leader in the provision of a broad range of industrial services and specialised maintenance solutions to the Industrial sector both in Saudi Arabia and across the GCC states.
Your key responsibility will be to head up the project delivery team that manages the decoking and descaling of industrial fired heater tubes and pipelines. Specifically, you will be accountable for planning, organising, mobilising and controlling all aspects of the works, ensuring optimum levels of plant and labour utilisation, operational safety and client relationships.
- Conducting site surveys, liaising closely with clients to ascertain specific technical requirements in order that accurate project estimates can be compiled.
- Preparation of pre-bid work method statements, work plans and resource requirements.
- Preparation of detailed work and mobilisation plans, liaising closely with the Planning division to optimise the effective utilisation of teams and their resources.
- Hands-on mobilisation, execution and troubleshooting. Direction of on-site teams and conducting ‘kick off’ and progress meetings with clients.
- Ensure that projects are carried out with due regard to contractual requirements, corporate quality standards and commercial cost / revenue obligations; whilst also ensuring that the overall safety of teams and their equipment is not compromised.
- Provision of assistance to the Project Marketing and Sales teams in terms of technical input and business development.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or another relevant discipline, you will possess a solid track record in the oil and gas sector or a very similar alternative setting.
- Specific hands on experience in the planning and mobilisation of projects involving the decoking and descaling of industrial fired heater tubes / pipelines using studded pigging is essential.
- Experienced and charismatic, you will possess the strategic and people management skills to deliver outstanding contractual and operational results in this fast moving environment. Energy, enthusiasm, personal credibility, a willingness to travel and a flair for communication will all be sought.